Friday 4 October 2013

Inception

Inception

This blog is about one of my all time favourite movie "Inception" directed by the tremendous and genius Christopher Nolan. The film stars a large ensemble cast that includes Leonardo DiCaprioKen WatanabeJoseph Gordon-Levitt, Ellen Page and so much more.  DiCaprio plays Dom Cobb, a thief who commits corporate spy by infiltrating the subconscious of his targets. He is offered a chance to regain his old life as payment for a task considered to be impossible: "inception", the implantation of another person's idea into a target's subconscious.













Inception's premièred in London on July 8, 2010. Since then, it It has became a box office success, Inception has grossed over $800 million worldwide becoming the 37th highest-grossing film of all time. Inception has received wide critical acclaim and numerous critics have praised its originality, cast, score, and visual effects. It won Academy Awards for Best CinematographyBest Sound EditingBest Sound Mixing, and Best Visual Effects and so much more. 

For those of you out there who want to actually watch a thrilling movie,watch Inception! No seriously,it will be the time of your lives.



When my friend asked me to watch Inception I thought to myself, ‘What kind of movie is this? That's a weird movie. What the hell is it even supposed to be about?’ But when I went to actually watch it, I had no clue what movie I was watching. 

I'm not going to tell you what the movie is about, because if you don’t know then you will get the same kind of surprise. All I can really say is, SENSATIONAL!
Please go watch this movie, or download it, or whatever. Trust me, it will BLOW YOUR MIND. Non-stop mind blowing action, superb story, graphics and sound. Finish the movie and you will understand the story. One thing for sure" Every thing that is seen or seem is but a dream within a dream."

No comments:

Post a Comment