Monday 7 October 2013

We're the Millers







We're The Millers is a 2013 American comedy film directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber with a rating of 7.2 on IMDB. It stars Jennifer Aniston, Jason Sudeikis, Emma Roberts, and Will Poulter and was released in the US on August 7, 2013 by Warner Bros. Pictures and New Line Cinema.

After being robbed, a drug dealer named David Clark (Jason Sudeikis) was left with nothing unless a debt of the whole marijuana he has to send. Realizing that David Clark would do anything to clear his debt, his boss, Brad, use David to start a super risky new job: smuggling drug. David was left with no choice, so he figured out the safest way possible that he could pass the customs: disguising as a family. He then hired a stripper, Rose (Jennifer Anniston), a homeless teenager (Emma Roberts), and his virgin 18 year old neighbor (Will Poulter).

They start their bittersweet journey together in a hired RV, acting as if they're a family on vacation. They kept on passing the customs but that's not the problem. Turns out, David was tricked by hiss boss to stole the marijuana. Pablo, who soon realised that he was stolen, began to chase the fake family. How did the family manage to escape? Did the journey create a strong bondage between the fake family?

I never thought I would write a review about this movie. I'm not that in to a comedy movie after being so emotional tired the whole day. Unexpectedly, I went out from the cinema with my friends feeling ecstatic, so yeah..I strongly recommend this movie!


Here are some sneak peek of giggling moments on We're The Millers:
Scottie P: You know what I’m sayin’?

David: Well, I’m awake and I speak English so, yeah, I know what you’re saying.
We all know someone who ends their sentences with an utterly moronic statement like ‘you know what I’m saying?’ or ‘you know what I mean?’  Thankfully, David has given us the perfect comeback with this astounding line. Make sure you have it ready to go for the next idiot who dares to question your hearing.

Todd,  Strip Club Manager: I need a lap dance, table 5.  Don’t get too close, the guy smells like asparagus pee and he’s got a hook hand.
Rose is working in a strip club, still struggling to pay the bills and – just as she thinks that things can’t get any worse – her boss utters this little gem.  This line let me rest easy, knowing that the film ahead was going to be ok, as it was one of the first of many laughs in We’re The Millers.

Watch the trailer 

No comments:

Post a Comment